A restaurant has operated in the same location since 1930. The building has been totally rebuilt and offers three terraces for al fresco dining, two dining rooms, a large modern kitchen, modern toilet facilities, seperately for guests and staff, modern lighting, storeage, modern extraction system and central heating.
The kitchen is equipped with a range-hood for better ventilation, two air-conditioners, and gas fittings with 1.75 m3 gas tank.
The restaurant is equipped with high-quality and stylish lights, new sanitary ware, cherry-wood bar with copper and granite parts, seats faced with bricks.
The interior part of the restaurant can seat 60 guests, and the terrace can seat 140 people.
The restaurant has its own parking area